Each Entrant Receives...
- Quality lunch, tea and coffee halts for 2
- Three included evening meals comprising:
- Welcome Dinner
- An evening in a classic bistro or country inn (premium options available at additional cost)
- Awards Dinner
- Event bulletins, results and website gallery
- Roadbooks, Timecards and Documentation
- Optional free entry to Concours d’Elegance on 5th June
- Entry to all venues, test venue fees and road tolls
- Rally plates, door numbers
- An award for every finisher
- Prologue Day including seminar, practice route, practice test and regularity section
- Customer Service, including Event Hospitality and Safety teams
- Support of a dedicated garage service at North Wales VW in Llandudno and two fully equipped BritAssist breakdown teams, who will be at/near all halts and will work on cars at VW in the evenings.
- Covered, secure, locked overnight parking in Llandudno (five nights 4th June - 8th June £25 supplement)
- Optional dinner upgrades on Wednesday June 6th (seaside Brasserie and Bodysgallen Hall dinner: supplements to be advised and choices made nearer the event)
- Dedicated trailer parking in Llandudno (five nights 4th June - 8th June £25 supplement)
NOTE: Supplements apply to all these options – please do not send money with entry, any you select will be invoiced separately for payment before the event. Hotel rooms must be booked direct and are not included; however we have negotiated a special rate for entrants at the 4* Imperial Hotel, Rally HQ. Rally rates here start from £120 per double or twin standard room per night, with breakfast. Details of how to book these rooms will be sent with entry confirmation - they are not available to non-entrants, or before entry is made.
Detailed specifications subject to change. Route description illustrates intent and may vary. All supplements will be invoiced separately for payment before the event.